4-H BoyZ Club - Geocaching event at Don Carter State Park - Feb. 7
4-H Valentine's Day Flower Sale - Feb. 12 at West Hall and South Hall Middle Schools
1st Year Shooters Invitational - BB Rifle Team, Chicopee Woods Ag. Center - Feb. 13
4-H Fun Trip to the University of Georgia - February 15
All 4-H'ers are invited to join the 4-H staff on a FUN trip to the University of Georgia! If you love UGA sports, you'll love this trip. Click here for more information and registration. Space is limited. Last day to register is February 10th.
Mickey Wilson Memorial Archery Shoot - Feb. 21
Calling all Alumni and past archery coaches for a special Mickey Wilson Memorial shoot on Sunday February 21, 1:30 - 4pm at the Hall County 4-H Archery Range. Come catch up with past archery members and coaches as we honor Mr. Mickey Wilson and his legacy. Mr. Wilson was the founder and benefactor of the Hall County Traditional Archery team, not only did he start our archery team but we also have the continued luxury of using his property as our archery range to this day. Join us as we honor and celebrate one of the greatest supporters of 4-H! We are asking for a $5 donation for the day and equipment will be provided. The course will be lots of fun with many targets along the trails. We will have snacks and drinks at the end of the day.
If you are still in touch with alumni, please forward this information.
Summer Camp Registration begins Friday, Feb. 26, See details below
Mandatory Senior DPA Practice Day - Sunday, Feb. 28, 2-6 pm by appointment
- 5th & 6th grade: Cloverleaf Camp at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, June 27 - July 1. Click here for information and registration form!
- 6, 7 & 8th grade: Wilderness Challenge Camp at Wahsega 4-H Center, June 6 - June 10. Click here for information and registration form!
- 7th & 8th grade: Junior Camp at Burton 4-H Center on Tybee Island, July 18 - July 22. Click here for information and registration form!
- 9th - 12th grade: Senior Camp at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, May 30 - June 3. Click here for information and registration form!
- 9th - 12th grade: EXTREME Camp at Rock Eagle 4-H Pioneer Camp, June 13 - June 17. Click here for information!
Mandatory Junior DPA Practice Day - Monday, Feb. 29, 4-7 pm by appointment
Junior/Senior DPA at Rock Eagle 4-H Center - March 11, 12, 13
Hall County 4-H Spring Horse Show - Saturday, March 19, Chicopee Woods Ag. Center, 9am
Open to all riders, English and Western, ages up to 18 yrs. Youth and adult volunteers wanted. Call or email if interested. We are honored to have Pam Wilson as our judge for both English and Western Shows. Click here for the class sheet, entry form and rules.
Cops and Kids BB Rifle Challenge - Saturday, March 19, Chicopee Woods Ag. Center
Come and watch the Hall County 4-H BB Rifle Team compete with our local law enforcement officers. No charge for spectators.